"The Mission of the Hermitage School District is to educate our students to become motivated and responsible citizens. We will graduate students who are critical thinkers, effective problem solvers, strong communicators and creative individuals. Our students will use literacy, writing and technology as tools to contribute and compete in a diverse society."
News and Announcements
Attention Artman Parents and Students: Artman Elementary invites all 3 – 5 year olds and their families to attend our Little Hornets program.
- When: Friday, October 23, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Where: Artman Elementary Community Room. During this hour, children and parents will have the opportunity to play, listen to a story, make a craft, and have a light lunch.
- Please complete the registration form by Monday, October 12th, 2015.
Attention Parents and Students: At the School Board Meeting held on Monday 9/22/2015, the School Board passed a resolution changing the school calendar. Friday, May 6th, 2016 is now an Act 80 Day. Students will not have school that day. Thank you.
Attention Students Grade 9-11: Sign up now for the PSAT. The PSAT will be given Wednesday, October 14th at Hickory High School during periods 1-4. The cost is $15.00 (Pay by cash or check made payable to HHS). Sign up with payment in the guidance. Deadline for sign up is Thursday, September 24th
- Artman and Ionta Elementary School
- Car Drop Off Time: 8:35AM
- Tardy Bell: 8:50AM
- Dismissal: 3:40PM
- Delahunty Middle School
- Car Drop Off Time: 7:35AM
- Tardy Bell: 7:50AM
- Dismissal: 2:50PM
- Hickory High School
- Car Drop Off Time: 7:30AM
- Tardy Bell: 7:45AM
- Dismissal: 2:45AM